Asbestos Survey Oxford, Oxfordshire
Do you require a high quality asbestos survey at competitive rates? Then you have come to the right place! Here at Amity we have been providing asbestos testing and surveying for over 30 years’ and are professionals within the industry.
In order to help you comply with current asbestos management regulations we are able to offer asbestos testing, sampling and surveying services to an extremely high standard and are all fully compliant with Health and Safety Executive documents; HSG264 Asbestos: The Survey Guide and HSG248 Asbestos: The analysts’ guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures.
Building owners or occupants should know the extent of asbestos on the premises so that all current regulations are adhered to and evidently protect their employees and external contractors from any potential exposure to asbestos. We are the leading asbestos removal company operating a variety of top quality services on a nationwide scale.
At Amity we are able to offer a fully comprehensive service which will fulfil all your needs and help you towards compliance including asbestos risk assessment and an asbestos management plan.
All of our surveys contain the following:
- Survey briefs
- Survey summaries
- Sample summaries
- Annotated drawings
- Risk band analysis
- Analytical certificates
Asbestos Management Plan
- Asbestos sampling and analysis.
- Guidance and advice on asbestos management plan.
- Asbestos survey re-inspections and report updates.
- Management surveys – to be carried out in all non domestic premises to comply with current legislative requirements (The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 – Regulation 4).
- Refurbishment surveys – to be carried out prior to refurbishment or planned work to comply with current legislative requirements (The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 – Regulation 5).
- Demolition surveys – to be carried out prior to demolition to comply with current legislative requirements (The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 – Regulation 5).